Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Monday, November 17, 2008

Updated website!

I worked very hard this weekend on giving my front page website a bit more of an updated look...as well as updating some of the graphics on a couple of pages and updating my portfolio pictures as well. I'm very excited with the new version and along with my new lens I feel like I am entering a new chapter in my photography business, as well as my life business.

Website: http://www.averyjamesphotography.com

I'll leave you with a couple more photos I went through this weekend from a trip over the summer to Kid Concepts (one of the best places in the South Bay to take your younguns!)





1 comment:

Jen said...

I am so happy for you! I know you can do this, and can't wait for you to be able to do it full-time!!! Your pictures keep getting better and better, so I'm glad you've set a date for yourself :) This is your calling!