Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Friday, November 7, 2008

Survey....about me. :)

Silly surveys...so Kristen and Jen both tagged me to do this survey...and I was sitting here trying to think of something to blog about today, and I couldn't come up with anything...plus I have 15 minutes to do it in....so I figured, what the hey...I'll fill out as much of this survey as I can and leave it at that for today :)

So here goes!!


8 Shows I Love to Watch:

Well, we cancelled our cable a few months back....and jumped on the Netflix wagon....so we haven't really caught any of the new shows...but I'll list the ones I still catch online or through netflix....

1. Lost - we've watched all of the available seasons on dvd through Netflix...love it

2. CSI (NY, original, and Miami - in that order) - So sad about Warrick though :( :( :( I actually missed the season finale from last season so I don't even know what happened to him...I only saw the season premiere this season :(

3. Prison Break - haven't caught the newest season, but I LOVED the past ones...

4. Reality TV - yes, I jumped on this bandwagon too...I love it all. My favorites are The Real World or Real World/Road Rules Challenges....also love Big Brother, Survivor, Amazing Race, America's Next Top Model...and the dumb ones too that I would get made fun of for listing :)

5. Buffy and Angel - my old favorites....my teenage years were centered around these shows :)

6. America's Most Wanted - I would LOVE to work on the hotlines or to do something to work with this show.....I think it should be mandatory for everyone to watch it. :)

7. I can't think of anymore and I have 6 minutes left to finish this....


8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. PF Chang's.....Kung Pao chicken, chicken lettuce wraps, chow mein....what more must I say? Yummmm

2. On The Border...I am not a big fan of Mexican food, but this place is WONDERFUL...I was enticed there through mystery shopping for free meals and got hooked and am an avid customer now....I recommend the fajitas or the beef empanadas...Mmmmmm

3. In N Out....nothing more needs to be said...it should be known

4. John's Incredible Pizza (I think that's what it's called)....it's off the freeway on the way to Vegas or Big Bear....on Montclair I think? They have every kind of pizza you could dream of...plus it's a carb lovers buffet dream....pasta, rice, potatoes, mini fried donuts....and it's like a giant Chuck E Cheese but way better.

5. Chuck E Cheese...anywhere I can eat and then play afterwards with my son is a YES on my list....plus I LOVE their pizza...I could probably eat a half of a large by myself

6. I'm out of time...can't finish the survey, or this question...maybe another day.

Have a great weekend all! I'll be back on Monday :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for leaving us wanting more ;)