Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jordan and his beautiful family :)

I haven't shared very many pictures yet on my PHOTOGRAPHY blog....so I figured today's post should do just that.....

Here's a few of my favorites from the rest of the photoshoot with Jordan and his mom and dad. Jordan is an aspiring little model and is one of the most mature and intelligent 3 year olds I've ever met. The family as a whole are friends of mine, so I have interracted with little Jordan several times before....and even a year ago when I first met him, Jordan was speaking in full sentences and comprehending concepts and conversations way beyond his years.

This is one special little boy and I know his parents are proud :) And I'm honored to have been able to catch some beautiful moments of them on camera....here to share with you now. :)





1 comment:

Jen said...

So cute! I met him once (?) before and I have to agree that he's a smart cookie! His mom is great too! I love the pics :)