Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Disneyland, how I love thee :)

I missed 2 days in a row of blogging...shame on me. :)

I took Caydan to Disneyland on Tuesday since daycare was closed for Veteran's Day...boy was it crowded....I didn't bring my camera with me (shame on me again) because I didn't want to carry it around all day since I was by myself with Caydan and would have had to take it on every ride with me.......but I did get a couple of shots on my iphone to share with you :)

This would be Caydan waiting for the tram....such a patient little boy for a 2 year old...we waited forever just to get in the parking lot, and then waited forever again to get on the tram.....




We went and played in the Brother Bear campground area where you can walk across rope bridges, crawl through tunnels, and slide down rock slides...Caydan would slide down this little slide and then look at me with a huge smile and say "again?"...of course I said 'yes'. :)



Then we couldn't leave the Brother Bear area without getting a picture of Caydan and the little bear (I haven't seen the movie yet so I have no idea who is who)...



For lunch I picked up a yummy chimichanga, and we went over to one of the food areas to get Caydan some mac and cheese, applesauce, and juice....all of his favorites...and mine too :)



The last picture I took is from the Toon Town location...we walked around as we waited for our Fast Pass for Roger Rabbit to become valid and Caydan wanted to get in the car out in the main area....so here he is :)



We rode a lot more rides, traded some pins (addicting), walked around some more...then we rode one last ride, Peter Pan, and as we walked back to the exit, Caydan fell asleep in the stroller, I then had to carry him (the stroller was a rental), weary legged, to the tram and then to the car and then drive our exhausted selves back home. The whole next day I was sooooo sore, but I sure had a good time. :)

To end this blog, I would like to leave you with my current favorite picture of me and Caydan....I love my little boy :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love Disneyland too! But you already knew that, didn't you ;) Those were great pictures, and I'm shocked by how big Caydan looks on the slide! Not so "toddly" anymore! I bet he had a blast with Brother Bear! It's a cute movie. I recommend it :)