Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sooo excited :)

I got a new camera lens today!

My other one was just a stock lens and compared to the point and shoots I've had prior to, that one seemed like a million steps up....but now that I'm getting deeper into this photography business, I'm picking out the nuances much more commonly and have becomed more and more dissatisfied with my final products.

So I broke down today and decided to make the $700 investment in a single camera lens. Basically the same as the one I already have, but much better quality :)

I'm going to post a few to share with you the amazing powers of new equipment. :)









1 comment:

Jen said...

Excellent! I was actually looking at lenses today at Best Buy and was humbled as an electronics consumer when I saw the prices.

I found a camera that I really want, so hopefully Black Friday will be kind to me ;) I still probably won't get a new one until after the New Year, but at least I know what I want now.

Anyway, I think the new pictures look great, and I can't wait to see your favorite with this lens as you take them!