Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Monday, November 10, 2008

Caydan and Emily

I had a very uneventful Friday night this past weekend, and so I took advantage of that time to do some editing on some older pics I've taken....

When Dan's daughter, Emily, was out here for the summer, I attempted to create a makeshift studio....it didn't work very well...but I did my best and did a lot of editing afterwards to remove the background....but here is one of my favorites of Caydan from that shoot:



And here's one I like of Emily just beecause I made the background purty :)




Along with those pictures, I also went through some of our recent vacation pics....and here were a couple I really liked:






And I like this one A LOT...but can't figure out if I took it or Dan...I think Dan actually took it, and I edited it...but he did a great job :)
This was in Big Bear during one of our hikes...



Until tomorrow.... :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Those are really great! I think the pic of Caydan and Emily together is so precious! Do you still have your studio up?

Unknown said...

I don't have my "studio" up any longer...it was basically a bed sheet strung across the corner of the living room....not the best...but it worked for the moment. :)