Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Andrea and Jamel Engagement Photos

I had a super fun photo session at Manhattan Beach yesterday evening with Andrea and Jamel who will be tying the knot in July this year!

They were both a lot of fun to work with...I really enjoyed picking on Jamel each time he stopped smiling or got worried about having to do cheesy poses that some of the other couples on the beach with other photographers were doing. :)  They were both super sweet and I loved being able to sit on the sand with them for a bit hearing their story of how they met while we waited for the sun to get low.

Something about being at the beach at any time of day, but especially during sunset, is so pleasing and serene...and the fact that I was "working" while enjoying the beach just makes me smile. :) :)

Here's a little sneak peek for Andrea and Jamel.  Thank you both for trusting me to capture this special time in your lives. :)







1 comment:

Jen said...

These are great! Not cheesy at all! You definitely have some perks with your job :)