Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Jace's 1st Birthday Cake Smash (continued)

Wow, it has been a busy week for me....a busy few weeks actually....I am EXHAUSTED between birthdays, pictures, work stuff, personal stuff, family stuff, and life.....I need sleep....but, in between all that, I'm trying to finish up the editing on my photo sessions because I have a bunch coming up and really don't want to fall behind!

So here are some more pics from adorable Jace's super fun cake smash shoot.  Absolutely beautiful little boy...LOVE his eyes.  And such a good baby.  He has got a lucky mom and dad!!! :)

Oh!  And now that I have the info on the fabulous cake decorator, I would love to share her link with you all!  Mommy Cakes by Evette on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Mommy-Cakes-by-Evette/97468749518?ref=ts 




























































No comments: