Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mary Star Elementary Fundraiser

The weekend before last I met with a bunch of families from Mary Star Elementary School to take their family photos for their school's fundraiser!  By the end of the weekend, we were able to donate $200 to the school from the fundraiser. :)  Hopefully they'll have me back next year and we can raise even more!! :)

I just started on the editing for their photos, so I'm going to post them to share as I get through a batch...below is the first family whose photos I've finished up.

You'll notice that some of the photos have a new editing technique...a yellowish sort of overlay (which I'm also working on perfecting).  I personally LOVE this look, but I realize that my preferences aren't always in tune with my clients. :)  So I am including both the original versions and this new color version on everyone's final cds.

I'd love your feedback on the look though...it's always intriguing to me to hear the varying opinions from everyone! :)  (This effect is on the 4th and 8th photo down)

Enough babbling...on to the pictures. :) :)



























No comments: