Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Thursday, July 16, 2009

V and J and their puppy Maddy (continued)

FYI - I am currently editing pictures from June 7 - this is so clients waiting for pictures can have an idea of a timeline of where I am in terms of editing their pictures.

Following are more pictures of these 2 beautiful ladies and their adorable puppy. The gorgeous young lady (the younger of the two young ladies!) in these pictures will also be doing a photo project with me in the near future - beauty shots...Covergirl/makeup ad style photographs. I'm really excited about it! :)

































































3 comments:

Kcalpesh said...

These are really beautiful portraits!

Stephanie said...

This dog is too cute...especially the one where he looks like he's smelling the flowers.

I ought to call my mom.

Giovanna said...

I love photography and your work is just amazing! All are beautiful, but my favorite is definitely picture 7 where they're looking at each other smiling, I love that
because it's so natural and I love the background too.
Your work is so beautiful!
xxx
Giovanna