Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Friday, July 24, 2009

Joanne and Family

It's been a long time since I've shot at this beach - and I forgot what a beautiful place it was! I'm going to have to do more shoots here. :) :)
These two adorable kids and their beautiful parents only add to the great scenery. :)

And just a side note...I'm trying to experiment a little in my post-editing...I'm usually drawn to the high-contrast photo...where all of the lines are very definite and prominent...a lot of dark blacks to go with the lighter colors....but I'm trying to test out some less contrasted photos...more of a sunlit look...I've seen a lot of photographers do a similar style mixed in with their higher contrast images.

I still found myself adding more contrast even though I started off with none...something just kept looking off to me.....but I'd love feedback from my readers - how do the two pics of the young children look that are less contrasted?

















No comments: