Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Sunday, July 5, 2009

S & Z (continued)

Here are some more pictures of this little cutie and his mom...they are so adorable together and you can tell that they're best friends....I love that mother-son relationship. :) :)

For my other clients - I'm going to try to note the date of pictures I'm editing so you have an idea of when to expect yours...I'm hurrying - the summer is just a REALLY busy month for me...sorry :(

I'm currently editing pictures from: May 24

















4 comments:

JoMo said...

Gorgeous shots as usual! I just love the black & white...It's a mom shot I know, and a real keeper. So sweet!

Prospero said...

I think, upon close consideration, that I like the black and white shot best.

Helen McGinn said...

Aw...lovely. I'm wondering how on earth you got the lad to stay still; my laddie would be moving about like the proverbial cat on a hot tin roof!
xx

Bradpetehoops said...

Impressive and nice family photos.