Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sofia's Birthday (continued)

I finally got back to these super fun pictures from little Sofia's birthday party. :) I decided to put some of them into collages for my blog since there were so many cute ones that looked similar...Sofia's mom is a FANTASTIC cake decorator, as you can see from this Dora cake that she decorated on her own!! She also made the adorable Dora lollipops in the pictures as well!

Her mother also sells Pampered Chef, so I figured I'd put a little plug in here for her :)

Pampered Chef


This first collage is Sofia and her uncle playing at the waterslide. :)










Here's the beautiful cake that her mom made










Time to blow out the candles!













Waterslide!










More fun in the water :)

1 comment:

joyce said...

I assume Sophia is a Dora fan!!
I just love your pictures...they capture so much and must mean so much to the families. I never would've thought of hiring a photographer for my kids' birthday parties!