Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Monday, August 24, 2009

Lerian and Gary's Wedding (continued)

I know it's been forever since I've posted follow-up pics to any of my previous sessions...mainly because I've been working hard trying to get through two sets of wedding pictures!
You may remember this lovely couple from the sneak peeks I posted a month ago or so...here's the rest of their beautiful day/evening. :) :)

And in case you were wondering, the poker-playing pictures are gag pictures that the groomsmen thought would be funny...inside joke. :) I love the pics :) :)

Next up will be Alison and Gustavo's wedding pictures :)





































































































































































One of myself with the lovely bride and groom :)

And this picture below that I think is pretty neat...picture courtesy of one of the wedding guests, edited by Avery James Photography


No comments: