Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Myan and Carlo's Engagement Session

I absolutely LOVED my shoot this evening. Myan and Carlo were both extremely sweet and just so photogenic and adorable together...not to mention completely natural and at ease in front of the camera...and Myan's sister, who came along to help out, was an absolute blessing with her hair assistance and creative ideas. I had a hard time picking out my favorites from this shoot to post here in the sneek peek, so I actually posted more than I normally would - I just couldn't pick...and there's lots more!! :)
Thank you all for a fantastic shoot. :)




















1 comment:

jennifer said...

Those are amazing, you are amazing Crystal! I'm so glad I found Avery James Photography, I will be a returning client for sure!