Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Robyn and Lew

I had the absolute pleasure of photographing a super good friend and her fabulous boyfriend, Lew. I was curious as to how this shoot was gonna go because Robyn is the one who always covered her face back in the day when the camera came out, and I know Lew isn't very fond of pictures either...yet here they were, booking a shoot with me....

Now that I'm done taking the pictures, I have to say that this might be one of my favorite couples shoots...and up near the top of my all-time favorites. :) The lighting was good (not perfect, but good), the two of them were so darn cute together and interracted so comfortably, and the location provided some gorgeous surroundings. It was a good morning. :) :)

Here's a little sneak peek at the shoot!!














3 comments:

Álvaro said...

Another great collection!
Greetings from Spain.

joyce said...

I like the swing one. I am beginning to see how fun swing photos are.....the subject is always laughing!

Dear AL said...

We're thinking about doing family photos in about a month. Too bad you're on the other side of the planet.

Great shots, Avery!