Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The 'S' Family (continued)

Below are more pictures from this fabulous shoot....I absolutely love long hair, and when it's long, gorgeous, auburn hair on a little girl - I am just in awe.....it's beautiful! I love the picture where her hair is flying all over and she's standing in front of her parents - her hair has a life of its own. :) :)


















































































2 comments:

joyce said...

You are amazingly talented!! I don't know where professional photographers get he imagination for these types of shoots. I also love the background in this set...and the little girls freckles! Although when I look at close-ups of her parents Isee where she gets them from.

Jen said...

This is the cutest little girl I've ever seen! Her photos are so genuine, even though she looks like a little model! A very sweet family!