Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Friday, August 14, 2009

Seth and Drake

I'm posting pictures from yesterday evening's shoot because I just haven't had any time (I say that a lot lately!) to get them up yet...but I definitely wanted to get a sneak peek of this shoot up on my blog because these boys are just so darn cute.

It was also an incredibly memorable shoot...the youngest boy was playing with some rocks at the railroad tracks and threw one up that hit his older boy straight on his forehead...broke the skin and resulted in a little bloody episode unfortunately. :(

But he was a trooper and even let me get some pictures after the tears. :) I'll post some of those at a later time though. :) Here's a sneak peek at some of my favorites from the shoot. :)












2 comments:

jennifer said...

Oh Thanks for giving us a peek! Those look so great...can't wait to see all of them (including the bloody ones, LOL!!)

bonbon1981 said...

OMG!! I love love love these pictures! The boys are so darn cute, and when Seth's in high school all the girls are going to be after him!