Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Friday, January 20, 2012

Yana and Family

The little girl in this post was sooooo absolutely adorable!!!  She was so well behaved and happy just about the entire shoot, and it was a LONG shoot.  She just kept smiling and laughing and her personality was just so infectious, I couldn't help but smile back the entire time.  How cute is she???  I'd love to think I'll get to shoot with them again, but unfortunately they were just enjoying a vacation in the Palos Verdes, CA area (where I live) when they found my services on the internet.  But perhaps if they make it out this way again then I'll be able to capture more pictures of this little doll. :) :)










4 comments:

momto8 said...

happiness!

kimmyschemy said...

what a beautiful family!

LyddieGal said...

what a great set of photos - that last one is just perfection!

Chic on the Cheap

SpryOnTheWall said...

Such a lovely family and your work is beautiful! Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting!