Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Free Ad Space for 1 month!

Yup!  You heard right - free ad space for 1 month here on my Avery James Photography blog!

Interested??

Details:
120 x 90px size button

It'd be great to get photography related sponsors such as the following, but I am open to all advertisers at this point:
  • Etsy shops that sell photo props, baby and children accessories and clothing, photo frames, graphic design, etc.
  • Blogs with photography tips and tutorials
  • Photography equipment suppliers
  • Photo printers
Other types of advertisers (big and small) I'd love to support:
  • Bloggers (crafters, artists, moms, couponers, giveaways, fashion, beauty, travel)
  • Small businesses
  • Children's boutiques
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Travel
  • Music
Those are all my preferred advertisers, but again, I will consider all businesses, big and small.

Please email me your button (make it attractive!) and website link to: crystal@averyjamesphotography.com

Thank you!! :)

Oh, and a picture for today.  Another picture of my little boy from the pics I took for our Christmas cards. :) :)  How cute is he???  :) :)

2 comments:

anika♥Lee said...

I will email you my button, what a great idea...your pics are beautiful and your little boy is PRESH! :)

Babblings and More said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog! We are now following you! Love your pictures!
Brooke from babblingsandmore.blogspot.com