Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Picture a Day - May 12, 2010

I'm on a roll. :)
I even got home late today, but made myself take a photo when I got home...I am realizing that this little ritual is very therapeutic for me and really helps me to keep enjoying what I do.  It gives me a break from all of the other editing I have to do and makes me smile. :)

So here's my little, handsome man...I look at him every day and can never completely accept how big he is...he just keeps getting bigger and bigger and he's not my little baby anymore :(  But every stage that he goes through is completely lovely in itself, and there's something special about him everyday that I just love more than anything in the world.

How could you not love a face like this? :) :) :)


2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh my gosh! His eyelashes nearly reach to his eyebrows! Sweet little (big) thing!

P.S. My kids gave me a gift on Mother's Day that came in a bag that said James Avery. Immediately I said, "the photographer?!" I was so excited and then quickly realized that I had the names switched. I got a lovely silver butterfly bracelet instead from James Avery jewelers. ; )

Unknown said...

Oh wow!! That is so nice of you to share, I'm completely honored that you thought of my photography company when you saw the name! Especially considering you're halfway across the country!
BTW - I'd love to come visit Georgia sometime if you're ever interested in a photo session!! :) :) :)
Thanks for the comment! :)