Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Facebook Fan Pages

I had a great idea :)

I'll advertise your Facebook fan page if you advertise mine!!

I would love to build up my fan page subscribers...exponentially would be great!

So if you have a fan page for your business, blog, or whatever, I'll post a link to your fan page on my fan page with a little shpiel if you'll do the same for me!!

Easy enough right?  And everyone wins! :)

Let me know if you're interested...a comment will do, or you can email me at crystal@averyjamesphotography.com

Oh, and here's my fan page if you want to check it out!! :)

Avery James Photography on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/AveryJamesPhotography?ref=ts




1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm in! Email me when you have time with what you'd like to have posted.