Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Michele's Prom!

I'd love to say in my photography career that I've shot just about everything...and I'm definitely working my way towards that goal.  Yesterday I shot a pre-prom party...I guess that's what you'd classify it as.  Michele had a gazillion of her friends, their dates, and their parents all meet at her house before prom.  The parents all gathered and took pictures of all the kids, the dates put their corsages and boutonnieres on each other, they snacked on some food, and socialized 'til their party bus came to pick them up for prom.  My job was to capture the late afternoon event so that the memories would always be preserved...and so that's what I did. :)  I have to say, prom dresses today are MUCH prettier than they were back in my high school days!!

Here's a few of my favorites from the event...more to come in future postings. :)






















No comments: