Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Picture a Day - May 11, 2010

2 days in a row!  I'm on a roll. :)
Usually my record for new initiatives is about 2-3 weeks before I forget or lose motivation...so we'll see how long this lasts. :)

Today's photo is of the Mother's Day gift that my 4 year old son gave me.  Of course his school helped him make it, but I absolutely love it.  It's a profile silhouette of Caydan, an absolutely wonderful keepsake.  His nose is a bit large in the cut out, but I love it all the same. :)

I played a bit with the image in Photoshop to make the photo a little more interesting....this Photo a Day thing is a great way for me to play around with my new Photoshop CS4 on my new Mac before I completely transition everything over to this new device...considering I have no idea what I'm doing!  Still battling that learning curve.  Slowly but surely though. :)


1 comment:

Caroline said...

this is nice. :) i love the card. :))