Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nicole's Senior Portraits

Yesterday I met up with this beautiful young woman to take her senior portraits.  She was super sweet and a joy to work with.  She was very patient with me as I said "Sit right here, actually sit here instead, put your arm over here, but don't put it right there, look over here, but don't really look over here, you know what I'm trying to say, right??"  LoL...yes, I'm working on my verbal direction skills...I know in my head what I want a photo to look like, but I need to broaden my vocabulary so everyone else knows what I'm trying to say too, lol. :) :)

Anyways, here's a little sneak at her shoot. :) :)








3 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Just beautiful shots sweetie! Those were the days baby. I graduated in 1970! Groovy!!!

I just wanted to thank ya for your visit an hoppin' on my blog. I sure hope ya'll enjoy the ride.

God bless an in the words of that silly old Granny Clampett, "ya'll come back now, ya hear!!!"

Anna said...

These are great! She looks amazing!

Happy Friday :)

Lydia said...

Love your photgraphy!