Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ephram (continued)

Just finishing up cutie Ephram's pictures.  He is so stinkin' adorable!

I've also been working on my black and white and sepia conversions....I'm really loving the way they turn out...I finally caught on to what every other photographer already knew - that converting your photo to black and white in photoshop (or similar) does NOT create a good black and white picture.  But I've been playing around with some different formulas and I think I got it down....I welcome any comments! :) :)



























2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

the b&w makes his eyes pop...like little worlds...the first 2 and the forth are my favs...

Unknown said...

Thanks Brian! The first one is one of my favorites too!! :)