Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Armed Forces Day Parade - Torrance, CA 2009

I've gone every year for the last 5 or 6 years I believe.....I just love that community feeling it brings...and I love to be able to recognize and acknowledge what so many men and women have sacrificed for our country that allows us to continue our lives in the manners that we do. My family and I only make up a small part of what this event means - but I imagine that all of those people walking and driving down the street in this parade must feel pretty darn special to have this whole city out here just to watch them...they deserve it and I'm glad to be a part of that :)































And a couple pictures of me with two of the most important men in my life :)



No comments: