Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Josiah

I just ADORE my little....cousin?  Josiah's dad is my cousin, so whatever that makes him to me....I just love him!  Josiah and his parents, along with half of our local family, all came over to my place for Father's Day dinner last weekend.  Figured it would be easier to make dinner for my grandfather vs trying to fight the crowds at the restaurants.  Plus I got to play with my favorite little baby that I hadn't seen in over a month already!  Just as the night was winding down and the sunlight was just about gone, I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of this cutie and snatched my camera up and started shooting with a high ISO to capture the little bit of light that was left in my living room.

Here's a couple of the good ones I got...I couldn't decide which one I liked better of this first one - the color or b/w one...so I saved myself the stress and decided to post both. :)









I also had been chatting with Josiah's mom about some of the other pics I had taken of Josiah in the past, and she's been asking me for the pics I took at the hospital when he was born forever now and let's just say I'm an easily sidetracked, forgettable, procrastinator....so although little JoJo is 9 months old now, I just barely sent her the hospital pics the other day....better late than never. :)

I posted this one below on my Facebook page though and she just loved it. :)  She said she didn't have any pics at the hospital of the two of them where you could see both of their faces....I'm so glad I was able to give her this one at least. :)

No comments: