Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

$25 Portrait Specials

This past Sunday I offered an awesome deal - $25 for a quick mini-shoot, single person portrait, with an 8x10 print.  Just something to fill some extra time I had this weekend and an option for those who didn't want a full session at this time.

I will probably offer this special again in the near future...I didn't announce this one on my email mailing list - it was purely a Facebook offer, but I believe the next one will be advertised on my mailing list so if you'd like to be notified when it's scheduled, please send me an email at crystal@averyjamesphotography.com to make sure you're on my email distribution. :)

I was able to meet with 2 beautiful little girls for their portraits at this past session.  How gorgeous are both of them??  The one beauty has these gorgeous hazel eyes, and the other beauty has those huge, dark almond eyes...she looks like a little Pocahontas princess. :) :)

I offer the print in either color or black and white, and personally I can't decide which I like better - b/w ends up giving the photo a completely different look and feel....very classic and really makes the faces pop.  So I just decided to post both versions here - would love to hear what your favorites are. :)

Hope everyone is having a great week! :)

























No comments: