Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Friday, June 17, 2011

Picture A Day - June 17, 2011

Today's picture was taken a few weeks ago when I was in Orlando, FL...we were sightseeing around the Disneyworld resort area and had taken the Disney bus to the Magic Kingdom so that we could take the boat to the Grand Floridian resort (one of my top choices for lodging if I was going as a romantic couple to Disneyworld) to just walk around.

As we were getting on the little boat, I looked over and saw this row of palm trees that just really screamed "FLORIDA" to me....so I snapped the below photo....we have tons of palm trees here in Southern California too....but Florida's palms are very distinctly "Florida" and just have a much more tropical feel to them.  Have I mentioned yet that I LOOOOVE Florida???  :)


No comments: