Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Monday, June 20, 2011

Picture A Day - June 20, 2011 - Averyboo Arts

I bought a Groupon a looooong time ago for Averyboo Arts because 1) it had the name "Avery" in it, and 2) it looked like a fun place for my son - you go to their studios, they supply all the artsy stuff, and then clean up after your kid....what more could you ask for??  :)

So I FINALLY got around to making a reservation for Caydan and we went down there the other day over in the Bixby Knolls area of Long Beach.  Very cute little area with lots of fun shops - I had never been over there before but look forward to heading back for their First Friday events.

Caydan tried everything while he was there - he played dress up in a cute police uniform, built structures with Legos wearing a little construction hat, played with clay/play-doh type stuff, drew on the wall and floor with chalk, and painted with both watercolors and acrylic type paints.  We have another hour left to redeem on the Groupon so I think we'll head back soon...they do birthday parties there too which I'm contemplating as the price isn't bad at all. :)

No comments: