Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Monday, January 10, 2011

I Heart Faces - Photography Challenge - Smile

I'd really love to try and enter the I Heart Faces photo contests more often...perhaps this year I will. :) :)

So you may remember my last (and only entry so far) to I Heart Faces, it was their Silhouette challenge that I entered here.  And then you may remember my recent post when I found out that my photo was one of the 8 favorites (posted here), which resulted in my getting that nifty button you may have seen on my sidebar. :) :)

Well this week's contest's theme is "Smile"...and immediately this picture of my cousin's baby (that makes him my second cousin once removed or something crazy sounding like that, right??) came to mind....I took this about a month ago and he was about 3 months old then....isn't he just absolutely ADORABLE???  This picture definitely makes me smile at his huge smile, therefore I'm entering it in this week's contest. :)

Wish me luck! :) :)







15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh THAT is adorable!

Michelle R Photography said...

This is precious!!

Lily Blue said...

ho my god he's the cutest !!!!!!!

so adorable !!!

Jennifer said...

Super cute! Awesome shot.

Anonymous said...

Aww! This is so sweet!

Sian said...

omg seriously? so cute

Stephanie said...

Super adorable! Great shot!

Courtney Erin said...

That's a great photo - good luck (how could you not win with that adorable shot though?).

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

OMG!! SOOOOO cute!!!

Found you on the blog hop! Following you from http://jennysreviewsandgiveaways.blogspot.com/

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Sooo cute! I love everything about this photo, even the editing! Great job!

Our Family said...

what a truly adorable smile!

Unknown said...

Awwww~!!! Just too gosh darn cute~!! Good luck~!!

Greetings and Salutations from Mingle Monday...GFC follow *heavensent1*...ifn you have a moment, please stop by my place and have a look around - Mad Moose Mama - http://www.madmoosemama.blogspot.com ~Have a groovy one...peaces...xoxo~

Kristi Deter ( Lambert ) said...

Very, very cute. What a cute baby!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful! Great photo :):)

Michelle Pixie said...

The most adorable smile ever! I love the little bit of drool on his chin. So cute!