Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Monday, November 15, 2010

I Heart Faces - Photography Challenge - Silhouettes

I just came across another photography contest over on I Heart Faces, and once again I immediately thought of the perfect picture to enter!

This week's theme is "Silhouettes" and since I just took this silhouette picture a couple weeks ago that I am absolutely in love with - I figured this was perfect timing!

So here is my entry, I'd love to see all of your entries if you participate!






7 comments:

Breanna Peterson said...

This is a beautiful picture!

Ms. Givens said...

Love it. I have one from my daughter I may enter.

Photo Freak said...

perfect!

Jen said...

You already know how much I love this photo! Good luck!

QueenCo said...

This is so pretty

Abbey said...

Lovely photo!

Amy said...

Thanks for the comment! Just wondering, how did you find my blog? Love the picture! Love the edit!