Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Friday, January 7, 2011

Late night post - Picture a Day - flowers at the Huntington

I've been posting lots of pics on my Facebook page (so if you're not a fan already, you should be because I post there way more than anywhere else!), and as I'd like this new year to result in lots more blog posts for me, I'm posting this one here at 10:56pm PST...so I'm getting it in before the day's end :)....even though I know I won't post the rest of the weekend.....I'm going to St. George, Utah tomorrow morning.....it'll be my first time setting foot in the state of Utah. :) :)

Well this pic below was one I took on an excursion to the Huntington Gardens in Pasadena, CA with my bestie, Jen from Haute Whimsy, and my son.  Lots of fun things to look at there, we didn't even get to see everything!!  We'll definitely be taking a return trip there in the future. :) :)


Have a great weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Its beautiful :)

Eliz Frank said...

Such gorgeous photography... Glad to have stopped by.
Stopped by to follow your blog from the Free Hot Samples Hoppin' Weekend blog hop... do comment/follow me back :-)
Have an abundant 2011! :-)
Best,
Elizabeth
Positive Kismet Blog