Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pauline and Family

Wow...is it really almost Christmas??  Seriously...?  This is definitely the most unprepared that I've ever been during this season....I haven't done anything except put up the tree basically...oh, and I just made a gingerbread house with my son last night - I'll have to post a picture of that too!  So much Christmas shopping to do still, but I just don't know what to get anyone....

Well, in the meantime while I'm still trying to figure out what to get for presents....have a looksie at some more pictures. :)  Below is the second half of the session I previously blogged about here.  This was a double shoot with two families at the same time (they're sisters) and they got the Color Blind special I previously wrote about, thus all the black and white pics....honestly though - the backdrop here looks amazing in color...so I had to put up some color versions too for you all to see. :) :)

Enjoy!

(P.S. Don't forget to check out my giveaway here!)


















2 comments:

Valery (CEO Wanna Be) said...

Hi I am a new follower from blog hop. What a beautiful family
http://thisnthatboutiqueblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/ValeryCagney

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi,
Sorry it has taken me so long to visit your blog but sometimes LIFE gets in the way of so many things you would like to do. :(
But here I am. :)
Your photos are wonderful and the photos of your family lovely.
A Big Hug for all you have been through but you have an Angel that is close to you each day!