Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Friday, December 3, 2010

Desiree and Family

Happy Friday everyone!

Anything exciting planned this weekend?  Nothing too crazy going on for me...photoshoot tomorrow and just catching up on work most likely....hmmm...that doesn't sound very fun.  Maybe I'll try and fit a Disneyland trip in there on Sunday (we have season passes so I go whenever possible!)....that sounds like a much more fulfilling weekend. :)

Below are some more older pictures I took over the summer of this lovely family.  I absolutely adore the little girl's dress, isn't it gorgeous?? 

Eventually I'll get all caught up with my past sessions blogging.....until then, enjoy the older pics :) :)










































2 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

what cute photos- Boys will make a gun out of anything!

Mz E said...

*WOW* lovely pictures & Beautiful Family! You ALL look so pleasant together in the pics...*smile* Many Blessings to you & your family.
Stay Blessed..