Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christina and Family

Happy Sunday!  It's a gorgeous day outside here in Southern California...I'm blogging this past session and then heading outside with my son to enjoy the day! :)

This client (along with her sister who I will blog about in another post) took advantage of a special I was running for black and white and sepia images only...that's why most of these are not in color....the color ones were just some of my favorites that I posted on my Facebook page before she chose her final pics. :)

I absolutely LOVE this little girl's dress....it is GORGEOUS.  I love having my little boy, but it would be so fun to have a girl to buy all these pretty dresses for....they just don't make as many awesome designs for boys...they're all pretty basic.  But at the end of the day, I think I would always prefer having a boy over a girl if I ever had another one (which I'm 99% sure I won't!).  :)

Enjoy your day everyone!! :)




















2 comments:

Sofia's Ideas said...

Gorgeous photgraphy! :)

I'm now following you through the Hoppin' Weekend Blog Hop. I hope you'll do the same! You can find me @ http://sofiasideas.com/

Sofia's Ideas

Design It Chic said...

I can only say A-MA-ZING!!! You are really talented so keep up the good work you're doing:)
Oh and don't forget to stop by today to check our easy steps to become a successful blog! See you there! Happy Monday:)