Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Saturday, December 11, 2010

CSN Stores!

I'm SUUUUUPER excited because CSN Stores contacted me to do a review on one of their products!  This website is amazing....they have over 200 store sites and you can literally find everything through them.  From tv tables, to picture frames, to fondue fountains - everything is at your fingertips. :)

The best part about this, is that I get to choose whatever I want from either their Cookeware.com site, Luxe By CSN site, or their All Modern site...the hardest part is that there were just way too many choices!  I can be so indecisive sometimes - I have been browsing their sites for DAYS now, trying to figure out what to get!!

I think I've finally settled on something though....I have the perfect wall vinyl art picked out that I'd love to put up in my home...and I've been wanting some wall vinyl FOREVER now....I figured this was the perfect opportunity to get some, and to share with everyone else the process of putting it up and the final results...

So....stay tuned for more!

And a picture for today!

This is my cousin's new baby, I took his pictures the other day and will post more soon! :)  Isn't he ADORABLE???


1 comment:

SweetLime313 said...

ooh, he looks like a serious little man! If you ever need any help shopping, you know I'm your girl ;)