Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Child Styles - Dream Spun

For those who know my obsessions, you know that I couldn't do this blog feature without showcasing some adorable tutus and pettiskirts sooner or later!!  I'm sure there will be more in the future, but for now I wanted to share some pettiskirts from Dream Spun!


Check out this gorgeous turquoise pettiskirt....how beautiful is this color?  I picture this on an adorable little girl in a great beach setting...perfect!

Sweetheart Pettiskirt by Dreamspun - Carribean Turquoise Blue Green - $65.00



And check out this gorgeous pettiskirt dress!!  The colors are amazing!!

Whirly Girl Pinafore Dress with Pettiskirt - First Formals Collection By Dreamspun - $115.00



And one more (although I could keep posting everything in her shop as it's all so wonderful!!)....this would be great for the So Cal parents whose daughters love to dress up when they go to Disneyland!!

Tiana Princess Pettiskirt Halloween Costume by Dreamspun - $110.00



Be sure to check out the rest of her shop....she has some adorable baby items, shirts, and more pettiskirts....soooo adorable! :) :)



NOTE: Photos in this post are not associated with Avery James Photography

Advertisers: Contact me at crystal@averyjamesphotography.com for details if you're interested in one of the following options:

- Featuring your shop here (with handpicked items chosen by me)
- Advertising space
- Giveaways
- Discounts for my readers
- Professional photographs of your items

No comments: