Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Child Styles - Dimples & Dandelions

Back today with another Child Styles feature!

And a quick tip for any sellers out there - as I was browsing through online shops, Etsy especially, I found myself skipping right over any items without actual children modeling them....it's just too hard to see how the clothes actually fit on a living, moving person otherwise...I also found myself drawn to the items with pro or semi-pro photos, the clothes just look better!  But honestly, any snapshot is better than none.

So today's feature I decided to stray from Etsy because I just wasn't seeing anything that caught my eye after browsing for awhile....so I resorted to the web for some other children's boutiques....and I came across this one!




There were several very cute pieces in this shop...lots of dressier, formal wear....great for holiday photos or parties.

This piece in particular caught my eye and I had to share!




Also, couldn't resist pointing out these two gorgeous pieces as well:







NOTE: Photos in this post are not associated with Avery James Photography


Advertisers: Contact me at crystal@averyjamesphotography.com for details if you're interested in one of the following options:

- Featuring your shop here (with handpicked items chosen by me)
- Advertising space
- Giveaways
- Discounts for my readers
- Professional photographs of your items

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute babies! fashion for kids is adorable!

Susan said...

Hello Crystal! I was looking for an e-mail address for you but couldn't come across one. I wanted to THANK YOU for becoming my blog's 141st Follower. Thank you SO MUCH for deciding to follow. I hope you stop by very often as I will always love to have you visit.

Your blog is great! Susan