Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Child Styles - Pickles and Co.

I'm back with another Child Styles post....it's so fun looking through all the different Etsy shops...so much to see.  I highly encourage you to shop around on there for fun and unique gifts if you haven't yet discovered this great online shop district!

Today I found this shop called Pickles and Co.  Everything in her shop is amazing - you have to browse through it all if you have some time!



I love the colors she uses in her pieces, and I love the eclectic look of it....it's really hard to make this kind of style work on a grown woman, but on a little girl it's absolutely perfect.  And in pictures, it's even better.  Very artsy. :) :)

Most of these pieces I would probably prefer to pair up with something solid vs together as she has them, but either way I think they're great...here's a couple of my favorites!

LOVE this skirt....check out the back and the details!!



Boutique Magical Mouse 2pc - $150.00



And I love the skirt on this next one as well - the colors are wonderful:

Boutique Circus Train Skirt and Hoodie - $95.00



NOTE: Photos in this post are not associated with Avery James Photography

No comments: