Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sticky Genius Clothing (continued)

FINALLY!!  This was a personal project of mine that I wanted to do, and so unfortunately it got put on the back burner while I was trying to get client photos out....but now that I'm caught up and can breathe again, I can finally get back around to my personal shoots and other things I want to focus on. :) :)

Sticky Genius is a fabulous children's clothing and accessory company headed by a friend of mine.  My son and step-daughter did some modeling for a few of her items.  Eventually I'll probably do some more shoots with her clothes, but for the time being you can check out (and order from!) her website @ http://sticky-genius.com/

And if you're in the Long Beach area, you can find some of her items featured at the Bella Cosa store.  Be sure to stop by there and see what they have to offer! :)

Now onto my little models. :)





































































































































































































And some older ones that I've posted here and there on older posts...





















2 comments:

Sue Clinker said...

Your children seem to be having a ball.

You have great photography skills - some of your portrait photos in the compassionate friends post are just truly amazing

Sharon Rose said...

Lovely children and great photography!