Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Kathleen and Family (continued)

I'm still plugging away at everyone's holiday photos! I have 2 more shoots to go and I'm caught up! Hooray. :)

Here are more favorites from this family's photo session. I'm loving the solo pics of the kids...they all have very special and gorgeous features...the twins have those sparkling eyes, and the big sister has that beautiful red hair...beautiful kids. :)





















































































































































2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Wow fabulous photos, I love them so natural and the children look as though they really enjoyed it by the time youd finished. Thank you so much for becoming one of my followers Im honoured, I think I might return the favour. Take care with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

jennifer said...

I love that last picture with them and their dad!!