Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Senior Portraits Special!


I am releasing a new special for Senior Portraits this year. I think they'll be a lot of fun to do, so I'm willing to bring my prices down for them…and even more willing to reward my fabulous clients for their referrals!

Here are the different pricing options, there should be something here for everyone as I know different people have different budgets and various preferences.

These specials are currently valid through the 2009-2010 school year (ending at the end of June 2010). If you are interested in one of these, please visit my website to view my calendar for availability (lighting is best at 4:00pm for a 1hr session, or 3:30pm for a 90 minute session).

Feel free to bring along your own makeup and/or hair stylist to the shoot as well! I don't have anyone that I work with [yet] – so I don't have any referrals, but I'm happy to ask around for you if you would like. J

Options:
1. $100 – 30 minute session, cd only, no wardrobe change

2. $150 – 60 minute session, cd only, 2 wardrobe changes

3. $200 – 60 minute session, cd, 2 wardrobe changes $50 worth of prints

4. $250 – full session (60-90 minutes, cd, 2 wardrobe changes, $150 worth of prints)



Refer 2 friends who book and complete a session and receive $50 off any package excluding Option #1.

For each additional friend referred, receive a $25 credit towards a future Avery James Photography session.




I'm wishing everyone a safe and happy new year!!! J