Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Friday, December 11, 2009

Aunjelique and Family (continued)

I know this shoot was supposed to be for Aunjelique's mom's birthday, but I just couldn't help snapping tons of pictures of this little boy...he is so darn cute I can't stand it. Look at the pictures and you'll see what I mean.
Beyond him though, this whole family was super fun to work with and I loved seeing Aunjelique's mom's smile in all these photos. You could tell she was really surprised by this gift and having a great time having her photo taken and just being around her family. I heard that the rest of her day with the surprise birthday party went well and that it was just a fabulous day for her. :) :)

Here's more of my favorites from the shoot...no, you can't take this little boy home with you...but I know you want to. :)


















































































































































3 comments:

Kcalpesh said...

Such a cute looking family! I could so much of joy, expressions, curiosity and excitement in the eyes of the kid!!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

wow u 've got amazing photography skills !

jennifer said...

He has got to be one of the cutest babies I ever seen! Everyone thinks their baby is the cutest but theirs may win the contest!!!