Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Monday, April 13, 2009

Vicki and Family

I had a super fun photoshoot with an extremely sweet family. This family has 3 beautiful little girls who are the epitome of photogenic. Their mother had forewarned me about the middle child being on the serious side and said that she would probably take a while to warm up....well the second I pulled out the camera, she was all smiles - she gave me some of the cutest funny faces as well as the most beautiful smiles throughout the shoot.
The oldest was extremely helpful in making sure that the younger one was where she should be and looked adorable through it all.
And the youngest, the baby, was all smiles and babbling away....so cute and so much fun!
Here's a few of my favorites..I'll post more as soon as I can get through my workload that is piling up quickly!! :)


























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are precious. My favorite family photo, you all on the tree. Aunt Becky