Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Amanda

I had a super fun shoot today with a beautiful little girl who aspires to be a dancer and actor - and now I think a model as well! :)
We did the shoot so she could get some headshots as well as comp card/zed card shots so all the casting agents out there could see how adorable she is...and this little girl has the best wardrobe and accessory selection I've seen to date!
I went over to their house, helped pick out some awesome clothes from her selections - and then everytime she came downstairs with a new outfit on, she had a different accessory or different shoes on to match! Very coordinated young lady. :)
Plus she wanted to show off all her dance moves - she does an excellent split (is that how you say it??) - I couldn't even attempt that if my life depended on it! Oh - to be young again. :)

Here's a few pics from our shoot - we got tons of good ones, but I think these are my favorites. :)
Enjoy!




























1 comment:

Jen said...

She's adorable :) I think the last photo is perfect!