Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Carmen and Steve - A Love Story

Happy couples are so darn cute - and the couple I just photographed today is definitely exuding happiness. Super photogenic, willing to do, sit, stand, pose, just about anything...that's the kinda subjects I love to work with! :)
This particular couple has a wedding date coming up in March of next year - and I got the honor of shooting some engagement photos of them...I'm so excited for them for their upcoming nuptials...I wish them both the absolute best. :)

I've only photographed a handful of couples in my career thus far - but I'm pretty in love with a couple of these pictures....these next few are my absolute favorites from the whole shoot:










And the rest of these are also my favorites - but just after the ones above :) :)















































And I love this one below as well because it was just a playful moment the two of them were having and I thought it was so cute and fun :)



No comments: