Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Julian

I was going through my boatload of pictures last night picking out my favorites for a hard copy portfolio (this was my huuuge project of the night! I really hadn't realized how many photo shoots I've done thus far....but it's a hefty amount of pics...spent $80 to print pictures and I didn't even get near the amount that I originally wanted to get...had to cut myself off!!) - and I came across a whole portfolio that I had never posted.

This shoot was towards the beginning of my photography career so I guess I had just kept assuming that they probably weren't good enough to spend the time posting them at this point...but when I went through them last night I realized that I really like a lot of them!

So here are my favorites to share with you...the adorable little Julian and his family. I believe he had been in surfing school the past few months and he sure had quite the tan going on! :)

























No comments: