Avery James Photography

Avery James Photography

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Solvang

We just came back from a short weekend trip to Solvang...and of course I took tons of pictures of Caydan. :) :)

Just sharing a few of my faves...

This one is in the Hans Christian Andersen square in the little gazebo...such a neat square...and the little restaurant on site sells all of their food for $1.00!! The money goes to benefit the Shelby Ranch...this business that donates just about everything I think to a foundation is amazing.




And this is an area that was located behind where we were staying...there was a big huge field with a trail that went from our place all the way to the end of the field and then around to the mission that was next door...and at the end was this bench all by itself with a tree right behind it. Very interesting. :) :)










And these shots are from that mission I just noted...





Solvang is beautiful. :)

I have a few more on my other memory card that I like - will update when I get a chance. :)

2 comments:

Toni Holly said...

Crystal,

I just love your picture's.

Toni

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Toni!!
I know we owe you some pictures in the mail, we'll definitely get them out to you!!! Promise :)